Are you looking for space to develop an idea or project? We have free studio space available for local artists and practitioners for a four-week period between 19th July and 14th August:
- based at our beautiful studios in Portslade
- work by yourself or with others
- 3.1m x 4.6m
- access to well equipped kitchen, roof terrace, shower, communal space and meeting space
- secure bike storage
- informal advice and support from the Blast Theory artists and team
- other support available (for instance use of equipment)
We’re particularly keen to hear from local artists and practitioners of colour, with a disability (including ‘invisible’ disabilities such as dyslexia or autism), or from a lower socioeconomic background. You can be at any stage in your career.
You can find more information about the studios and space on our residency pages. Please note that we’ll ask you to agree to work with our guidelines around Covid-19.
Due to the short lead-in time we have set a strict deadline of midday on Thursday 7th July. To apply, please email dan (@) blasttheory.co.uk with a brief description about you and what you’d like to work on, or call the studio on 01273 413455. Please also complete our quick monitoring survey (anonymous).