Blast Theory is poised to enter an exciting new phase of development and we are looking for three new board members to join us to support this artistic ambition and business strategy. We need support to keep pushing boundaries, reach new audiences and create new innovative works.
As a Trustee, you will play an important role in supporting the next phase of development for Blast Theory. This will require supporting the Chair and Directors in the strategic positioning of the organisation, ensuring structured growth and advocacy across regional, national and international stakeholders.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for art, culture and technology, and a range of skills and experience. We particularly welcome applications from individuals from under-represented groups and people under the age of 35.
We are actively seeking three new Trustees from the areas of 1) Finance, 2) Marketing and PR, and 3) Audience Development.
We are especially interested to hear from those that have experience of:
- Working for a national broadcaster
- Working for youth organisations or youth schemes for cultural organisations
- Starting youth talent development initiatives
- Working as a journalist
- Creating podcasts or radio programmes
- Working as an Accountant or Finance Director
- Working in the arts, digital culture or film sector
Or you may come from a different background and are really passionate about Blast Theory. Even if you consider yourself an unusual fit, we are keen to hear from you!
Send us a Cover Letter telling us how your meet one of the three Person Specification’s outlined in the Recruitment Pack, along with a CV and completed EOMF to [email protected]
If you would like an informal confidential discussion about this role prior to apply, please contact Dan in the first instance
- Applications due on 20th January 2019
- Interviews early February 2019
- First Board Meeting on 25th February 2019