Blast Theory is currently inviting applications from artists for the 20 Wellington Road Residency Programme for 2015.
This unique Residency Programme is initiated and run by the artists in Blast Theory. It aims to provide a space for residents to research and develop new work for between one to three months. While a resident you will have access to living space and facilities here at Wellington Road.
Blast Theory encourages debate and exchange with residents throughout the residency. We can offer the following and take our lead from the needs of each resident:
- Weekly mentoring with a Blast Theory artist
- Professional advice and networking
- Insights into the company’s history, practice, research & development activities, working methods, business structure and artistic structure
- A presentation of the residents’ work in progress or practice to Blast Theory and invited guests
- Access to equipment and resources
- Public showings
We strive to have a significant impact on the practice of each resident and to provide a warm, welcoming and creative environment.
For more information about the residency programme and to download the application form please visit Apply for a Residency.
The deadline for applications is January 11th 2015.