One studio space is now available to rent in Blast Theory’s building in Portslade, Brighton. Designed by award winning architects Block, the building has three studio spaces, an edit suite, a communal kitchen area, storage space, a project space and a residency space. The building is a Victorian warehouse overlooking the harbour and was originally an icehouse.
We are offering long-term leases of at least 12 months, but short-term leases and shared spaces may also be available. Studio rent includes the following:
- Office space
- Dedicated intercom and street level buzzer
- Under floor heating
- Phone and data point (tenants will be expected to set up and pay for own phone
- Kitchen facilities (including microwave, fridge, hob, coffee machine)
- Use of communal area
- Disability access WC and shower room
- Use of outdoor patio area
- Use of upstairs terrace with harbour views
- Access to fully equipped digital suite
- Service charge (maintenance, cleaning and amenities)
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water)
We are looking for tenants who work in similar fields to Blast Theory:
- Small companies or start up businesses working in mobile technologies or games
- Artists working with digital media
- Live Artists working in contemporary performance practice.
Studio Nine 172.5 square feet (3.1m x 5.17m) – £300 pcm including utilities The largest studio with a window onto the communal area.
PARKING AND TRANSPORT
The building is easily accessible by bus (Routes 700, 1, 1A and 6) and train with Portslade station a 10-minute walk away. There are frequent direct trains to Gatwick Airport (40mins) and London Victoria (70 mins). Free on-street parking is available in close proximity to the building and there is easy road access to the A27.
Wheelchair access to the building is only available via the Travis Perkins yard during office hours.
Loading and deliveries can be made via the Travis Perkins yard during office hours.