Application deadline: 5pm Monday 10th Feb 2014
Blast Theory is looking for a talented and energetic developer to take part in a technical internship for two weeks in March 2014.
This unique opportunity focuses on the development of a new mobile app to explore issues around user profiling and personalisation. You will work in collaboration with a Blast Theory artist and the project’s technical team to take part in creative workshops and assist in development.
You will be based at Blast Theory’s studio in Brighton and be supported by a stipend of £400 per week.
Blast Theory welcomes applications from developers working across all sectors and at all stages in their career.
- You should be keen to work within a creative environment and have an interest in developing innovative data-driven applications.
- You should have experience in developing mobile apps and/or experience in building data- driven applications for the web.
- You’ll ideally have experience of cross-platform app development either using native development or using a common development framework such as PhoneGap or Titanium Appcelerator.
- You should be confident in producing clearly commented, object oriented code; and be happy working with small development teams using Git based version control.
- You’ll ideally have experience of using geo-location, camera and notification APIs in your applications, understand the principles of creating secure connections for exchanging data and understand methods for working with application analytics for iterative development.
If you are up for the challenge then get in touch.